Terminal Blocks, Riser Terminals, Spring Clamp Terminals, Wiring Conduits
The extensive portfolio of terminal connectors and blocks by SCHRACK TECHNIK always ensures
- safe and firm contact when connecting cables, wires & leads
- conformity with state-of-the-art technology and offers products for all types of usage
Insulating materials, connecting metals and conducting materials all comply with international standards. Electrical losses are reduced to a minimum.
New technical developments and requirements in the electricity sector as well as their properties and their areas of application make terminals the state of the art.
Terminals play a prominent role in system safety. Therefore, it is essential that they meet the following requirements:
- The current carrying parts must be made of metals which reduce electrical losses to a minimum.
- The insulating plastic case must be non-flammable and self extinguishing.
- The fixing screws must not become loose in their threads due to external influences.
- The yoke must provide full contact with the conductor and prevent it from being loosened by external forces